Medical and Dental Financing through CareCredit
Take control of the health of your mouth. With the CareCredit healthcare credit card you can benefit from our special dental financing options*.
Being proactive about your mouth health will have you smiling for years to come. That’s because regular dental check-ups by qualified dental professionals can improve your overall health and well-being by catching problems before they start.
Here are just some of the many preventive dental care procedures and treatments you can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card for you or your family: 6-month check-ups, Endodontics, Periodontics, Periodental scaling, Periodontal disease prevention, Gingivitis prevention, Fluoride treatment, Ceramic fillings, Sealants, Teeth cleaning, mouth guards for sports.
How CareCredit Works
The CareCredit healthcare credit card is accepted at over 175,000 providers nationwide, including Fordland Clinic, and is designed to help you finance your dental and wellness needs. With CareCredit, you can pay for treatments and procedures for you and your family right away and then make convenient monthly payments.
Convenient. Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness credit line.*
Helpful. Their promotional financing options make costly procedures and treatments more manageable, with convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
Flexible. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
Simple and straightforward. Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them.
Applying and Using CareCredit
Healthcare financing with CareCredit is easy! Follow these simple steps and pay for your dental and health and wellness purchases with your CareCredit healthcare credit card:
- Apply online and start using CareCredit today upon credit approval!
- Ask the Fordland Clinic front desk staff which CareCredit special financing options are available. (Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.)
- Choose a financing option that’s right for you on any qualifying purchase and pay for services and products right away with your CareCredit healthcare credit card.
- Receive your monthly CareCredit statements in the mail or online.
- Make monthly payments, being sure to pay off your balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Use your card again and again as long as you have available credit and your account is in good standing.