Fordland Clinic will be offering the Covid Vaccine Booster dose for Pfizer and Moderna Covid Vaccines. We will be holding two separate vaccine clinics to serve our patient population. If you are interested in receiving the Booster dose, please see the information below. IF you cannot make it to one of these events and would still like to receive a Covid vaccine booster, please call 417-767-2273 option 9.
The first of these clinics will be held at the Fordland Church of Christ, 929 Barton Drive, Fordland, MO on Friday, Nov. 12, 2021, from 9am-5pm. Please call 417-767-2273 press 9 to make an appointment.
The second clinic will be held at the Fordland Clinic in Kimberling City, MO on Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021, from 10am -4pm. Please call 417-767-2273 option 9 to make an appointment.
Please remember you must meet these guidelines to be eligible to receive a booster at this time.
- Completion of primary series for at least 6 months; (please provide proof if you did not receive the covid vaccination series with us.)
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care setting
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18+ who live in high-risk settings.
If you meet any of the requirements or have questions about the Covid Booster dose, please call 417-767-2273 option 9 for help. We are also still offering first and second doses of Moderna and Pfizer as well by appointment.